Wilson ONE awards up to two (2) $500.00 scholarships in May of each year to the non-traditional student. The definition of a non-traditional student, in regards to the criteria and awarding of the Wilson ONE Non-Traditional Scholarship, is an adult…
- who has been in the workforce and has the desire or need to further his/her education in order to keep their current job
- who needs training to qualify for other/better jobs or position
- who has been displaced and/or lost a job and needs additional training to qualify for other jobs/positions
- who decides to return to work or is in the workforce for the first time and needs training to be marketable
- who has earned their GED and is a current resident of Wilson County, TN
- who has graduated from the Adult High School and is a current resident of Wilson County, TN
- who received services from YouthLinks and is a current resident of Wilson, TN
Wilson ONE Scholarship recipients are residents of Wilson County, who may have attended or been assisted by the Wilson County Adult Learning Center (GED), the Wilson County Adult High School, YouthLinks, Tennessee Colleges of Applied Technology and local state training centers.
Our club mission is to provide needed support to deserving individuals, who need assistance in furthering their education to keep their current job, to qualify for new employment or to better themselves. We continue to accomplish that objective and have received many messages of gratitude from the scholarship recipients.